A single bottle with 10ml of unflavoured Nicotine Shot eliquid in 18mg nicotine strength and VG base for use with our Shortfill eliquids
This Vapemate Nic Shot eliquid only contains high quality pharmaceutical grade nicotine.
Please Note: Keep your Nic Shot eliquid in a cool, dark cupboard and away from children. Nicotine will darken with time.
Our unflavoured Nic Shot eliquid is provided in plastic bottles with industry standard safety information and labels applied. The eliquid bottles come with child-proof and tamper-evident caps and a small plastic nozzle for easy leak-free refilling. Our Nic Shot eliquid is made in the UK to strict ISO9001 quality standards.
All of our eliquid products are fully compliant with Directive 2014/40/EU - TPD Regulations
60ml / 3mg nicotine Example: Following the diagram above, simply add one 10ml 18mg bottle of our Nic Shot to 50ml of our Shortfill nicotine free e-liquid to make 60ml of 3mg nicotine strength eliquid. Once the nicotine shot is added to the shortfill e-liquid seal and then shake the bottle for around 4 - 5 minutes to ensure that the nicotine has been mixed in thoroughly. It is adviseable to do this more than once and leave the liquid for 24 hours to ensure best results. For even better results shake the bottle before refilling your tank.
Our Shortfill bottles come with a secure plastic cap which can be removed with either a small screwdriver or set of pliers. Once the nicotine shot has been added, please ensure that the plastic cap is put firmly back in place to avoid spilling any liquid.
As ever, when handling eliquids and nicotine, be careful not to spill it on your skin. If you do, wash off immediately with warm soapy water. It is always wise to have a small cloth or tissue to hand to mop up any spillages.
Nicotine warnings - Nicotine is classed as a poison in its pure form and taken in high enough doses can kill.
We are required to supply advice and warnings with this product:
- Vaping products are only intended for vapers and ex-smokers over the age of 18
- Keep e liquid locked away and out of the reach of children and pets
- Keep e liquid in the safety bottle it is supplied in
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water
- In case of contact with skin wash immediately with soap and water
- Do NOT swallow or ingest e liquid
- Use appropriate containment to avoid spillage and/or environmental contamination
- Seek medical advice if you feel unwell after handling or using e liquid